Vincam

• March 2MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITION LAUNCHES! MIDDLE SCHOOL MULTI-MEDIA STUDENTS BECOME VINCAM EDITORS.

Filed under Student Life

Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

A Student Recounts his Personal Tombola Experience

Back to Article
Back to Article

Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

This aerial image is of people walking around Tombola 2018, having a good time, riding the rides, and playing games.

My three-day experience at Tombola was amazing. I rode a ton of rides and had lot of fun with my friends and some of my family members that went with me. I also got to eat a lot of food and ice cream and had multiple stomach aches from how good the food and ice cream was. I think Tombola 2018 surpassed Tombola 2017 by far and brought in more people to enjoy it.

My favorite part about Tombola was the fun rides that I rode and walking around and spending time with classmates as well as some friends who are not students at Belen. The best ride at Tombola was the Rockstar because it would go really high and in circles and give you a funny tingle towards your stomach. To add to that, I liked the Tap-out ride because it would go high, really fast, and in circles, and would get me really dizzy. This ride will make you scream “Ahhhhhhhhh!” the whole time, and you will be going crazy throughout the ride.

Overall, Tombola was a complete success and was exceptional. There are many things that were good at Tombola, but one thing that I found very good at Tombola was the ice cream and the food. Every day at Tombola, I had at least had a good four bowls of ice cream and two fried Oreos. I hope they keep Tómbola like this next year and for every year to come.

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Reflecting on my Middle School Years at Belen

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

A Journey Through Middle School

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Belen Builders Club Takes Miami, One Service Opportunity at a Time

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Field Day: One to Remember

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Taking Belen by Storm

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Esto Vir Youth Ministry Group Launches Successfully

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Student Life

Senior Spirit at Annual Football Game

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

News

Big Moves Around Campus

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

Features

Belen Volunteers at Camillus House

• Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

News

Popular Toy Store Goes Bankrupt, As Expected

The Student News Site of Belen Jesuit Preparatory School
Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!