Vincam

• March 2MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITION LAUNCHES! MIDDLE SCHOOL MULTI-MEDIA STUDENTS BECOME VINCAM EDITORS.

Filed under Student Life

Field Day: One to Remember

Teachers+gather+around+after+a+long+day+of+officiating+futbolito+and+dodge+ball+games.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Field Day: One to Remember

Teachers gather around after a long day of officiating futbolito and dodge ball games.

During Field Day this year, students were able to enjoy a short day. Throughout the morning, they were able different tournaments available for students to play sports like football, “futbolito,” basketball, and kickball. There were also recreational areas for dodge ball, obstacle courses and inflatables, video game consoles, and snacks.

Students had to team up to play sports. To play football, they needed eight players, six for basketball, ten for kickball, and six players for futbolito. Football consisted of a 7 on 7 two-hand touch game, covering the stretch from sideline to sideline. Basketball was played as a 5 vs 5 in a half court game. Futbolito was played on the lacrosse field, playing with the same rules of soccer but smaller goals and a smaller field. Kickball was played on the baseball fields and played around the bases as baseball is played. These tournament games were a lot of fun, especially since the middle school teachers were there to cheer us on. If the students’ team lost and was eliminated from the tournament, it didn’t matter because there were plenty of other fun activities to do.

“After winning the kickball tournament, I was able to play PlayStation with my friends and drink a smoothie,” said eighth grader Eduardo Alvarez. Students then went to the pep rally where they saw DQ playing quarterback for the faculty’s football team playing against the students’ team. Field Day was enjoyed by students and teachers alike, creating a good way to get prepared for Tombola.

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Reflecting on my Middle School Years at Belen

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

A Journey Through Middle School

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Belen Builders Club Takes Miami, One Service Opportunity at a Time

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Tombola 2018 Rocked!!!!

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Taking Belen by Storm

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Esto Vir Youth Ministry Group Launches Successfully

• Field Day: One to Remember

Student Life

Senior Spirit at Annual Football Game

• Field Day: One to Remember

News

Big Moves Around Campus

• Field Day: One to Remember

Features

Belen Volunteers at Camillus House

• Field Day: One to Remember

News

Popular Toy Store Goes Bankrupt, As Expected

The Student News Site of Belen Jesuit Preparatory School
Field Day: One to Remember