Vincam

• March 2MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITION LAUNCHES! MIDDLE SCHOOL MULTI-MEDIA STUDENTS BECOME VINCAM EDITORS.

Filed under Features

Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Back to Article
Back to Article

Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

The compatibility of Bluetooth has made it easier for people to contact their friends and family.

Bluetooth is a relatively new program that can create a wireless set-up anywhere you go. The benefit of having this program is to make electronics easier to use.  Whether you are just listening to music or talking on the phone, Bluetooth can make everyday electronics more versatile. Along with electronics, Bluetooth is evolving over time. As phones and electronic devices get more and more advanced, Bluetooth is changing with it.

We all know that it is against the law to text and drive. This has caused many fatalities throughout the electronics era that we live in now. With older phones that don’t benefit from having Bluetooth, it makes the user look down and have to type whatever they want to say. Bluetooth began to come into the picture when the IPhone 5s burst onto the scene with a new program called ‘Siri.” This could allow you to text your friends by just holding down the home button and telling the application to “text John.” This has now become a necessity in keeping people safe while driving. You are now able to text or call someone by just saying, “Hey Siri.”

Just as Apple has come out with phones that are continuously updating and modernizing, Bluetooth has been right there alongside the iPhones. With the release of the iPhone 7 and the iPhone X, there is no more compatibility with the classic AUX cable that attaches to the older headphones that came standard with the purchase of a new iPhone. Headphones are now compatible with the charging outlet installed in the phone. Bluetooth headphones are also strongly recommended because of their compatibility with the new phones.

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Belen Volunteers at Camillus House

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Cinderella Madness is Pure Madness

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Making the Most of March Madness

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

The Roller Coaster of Middle School

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Students Impressed by “Run to the Fire” Presentation

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Looking Back At My Middle School Years

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Trust the Process

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Football Training in Full Gear for Upcoming Varsity and JV Season

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Features

Lacrosse Middle School Team Prepares for the Upcoming Season

• Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving

Deacon O'Malley's Inspiring Thoughts

Why we do Stations of the Cross

The Student News Site of Belen Jesuit Preparatory School
Bluetooth Benefits can be Lifesaving