Vincam

• March 2MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITION LAUNCHES! MIDDLE SCHOOL MULTI-MEDIA STUDENTS BECOME VINCAM EDITORS.

Welcome to belenvincam.com’s Middle School Edition

Dear readers,

Welcome to our school’s new middle school edition of Vincam, an online student publication platform! Continuing the tradition of the Vincam newspaper, belenvincam.com is a new way for the community to read about what’s going on around campus and hear the voice of the student body.

The web page is broken down into several categories. Below is an introduction to each of them:

News

The News section is exactly what the title implies. Here, you’ll find articles about events and general news that impacts our school community, from the simple relocation of an office to a city-wide event. The most recent news stories can be found on the homepage and is the first to appear on the categories bar under our header graphic.

Features 

The Features section houses articles that promote and/or tell of interesting people, concepts, or events in our community. This category also includes articles that feature clubs around campus and student experiences. You can check out the most recent articles in this section on the home page directly under the News section.

Student Life

Student Life is full of articles that pertain to any and all aspects of… the life of a student. This includes any and all student-related activities from a District Championship game to Belen Youth Missions. The most recent student life stories can be found right next to the Features section.

Opinion

Opinion is where you’ll find all kinds of editorials. These will cover a variety of topics and should they interest you, they could be found on the column next to the News on the homepage or on the categories bar under the header.

Community

The Community section will feature five people every month. These community members will answer five questions that will change with each new set of five people. Featured members will range from students and faculty to alumni and parents. This section will also feature new faculty members at the beginning of every academic year. You can get to know your community a little better by scrolling down to the last section of the homepage or through the link on the categories bar.

Creative Corner

This section will display students’ creative writing. You can find out more about this column by clicking on the Creative Corner tab on the categories bar . If you’d like to display your writing on our site as a contributing writer, you can contact Mrs. De Aguiar at mdeaguiar@belenjesuit.org.

From everyone on the Vincam staff, we’d like to thank you for reading this publication, and we look forward to putting up new content for you to enjoy!

• Welcome to belenvincam.com’s Middle School Edition

News

Popular Toy Store Goes Bankrupt, As Expected

News

Passing the Sunshine Protection Act

News

First Confirmation Held At Belen Jesuit in 27 Years

News

David Beckham’s New MLS Team: Off to a Good Start

News

Are Bitcoins Becoming the Next Big Thing?

News

Dwayne Wade Returns to Miami

News

Ignatian Walls Inspire and Amaze

News

Big Moves Around Campus

Features

Belen Volunteers at Camillus House

News

The Student News Site of Belen Jesuit Preparatory School